Saturday, September 13, 2008

Looking back...

This morning I woke up to do a spreadsheet, but could not find the product code. I started going through all my CD'S and found stuff I had forgotten about. I started going through old pictures and started realizing how much my life has changed since I became a mom.I'm a whole new person. I was one to think that things don't change after you have a child, but they do in one way or another. I love being a mom and would not change that for nothing in the world. I know I can't go back in time but I can start doing things I loved to do before.


Girls night out was one. It's nice to hang out with your friends and just chat and laugh about everything.


I started working out at the gym again. My friend Rosy and I are both aiming at reaching our goals. Although I have a few more years til I reach my 30's, I want them to be with a new me.




Those special moments that make up our lives are so nice when you have captured them. Here's a few pictures...


Jenna and Mia. Jenna was a very close friend of mine when I lived in Spain. They are now stationed in Japan but we're hoping they come to Florida next since we are extending another 3-4 years here.



No comments: