Sunday, August 10, 2008

Deep thoughts..



Sometimes I come here and blog and forget to publish my post. Diego turned 15 months a few days ago. It just amazes me how fast time is flying. I've been trying to capture many moments since I tend to forget so easily. My mommy brains are not functioning right anymore.


I've been into hats lately. I seem to go online and search for hats and find all these cute things but he might be to big for them now. We went shopping today and I loved this really cool hat at the Children's place.


While cleaning up yesterday I found a hat I bought at Target a few months ago for a mini shoot I had planned. It was fun getting my silly guy with it but he didn't seem to want to look at mom. Is OK though I've been discovering that I catch more special moment without him trying to pose. :)

No comments: